I don’t post things often (they changed the tagging system a while back which makes it kind of a pain, but I digress) but the recent heavy handed hinting at the moniker ”Cumberbitch” has fallen out of vogue. Some people are championing the “CumberCollective” or “Cumberbabes.” I don’t really like either one of those—not that I was terribly attached to “Cumberbitch.”
I did think of one being raised Catholic, but the religious connotation might be off putting.
What about “Benediction”—as in a Ben-addiction also I think that some of the alternative definitions might be apt for some. Definitively, a short blessing or something that promotes goodness or well-being…
it was a suggestion.
If Tumblr is more of a social network than a blogging platform, then Babblr may be just the thing that its users are clamoring for: It’s an integrated chat client for the platform that lets you communicate with your Tumblr friends and followers and organize your community into groups…
I really hope my friends can get this free (before the deadline May 7!). free you can always choose not to use if you prefer, but if you don’t submit your email now, then I doubt you will later for money. No use in my having it if you don’t.
I got to shut down everything from the moden to the computer to make anything work again.
You’re chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
You and the stranger both like 00Q.
Stranger: James… why did you compare me to a kitten? - Q
You: Again? I thought I explained last night. 007
Stranger: When? After you fucked me until I was exhausted? - Q
You: I believe there was some post exhaustion panting and holding. That’s when I told you how you reminded me of one. 007
Anon: What’s hannibal?
Doomslock: A cooking show
Because it’s funny now, four episodes in, after a few seasons it’ll be down right hilarious.
I was having and amazing RP and sadly we got disconnected. Please contact me.
Stranger: Sherlock, why can’t you just tell me you’re bored with me and that you want a divorce already. -JW
You: How could you ever dream that’s an option for me? SH
This is my John here! Shout out to this person—inspired. How does he/she do such quality work on a phone—it would drive me mad.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
I wonder what this is from. I want to read more.
Mind-Blowing Tomb Raider illustrations.
For more Tomb Raider Art take a look at the Tomb Raider Reborn Contest on DA.
Quick Sketch of Our Game Designer’s Proposed Menu System
The menu design is based off of the Nokia n97 Smartphone. This is the phone that John Watson is shown using in the Sherlock TV Series. For more info: http://www.sherlockology.com/props/johns-mobile-phone-s1
DISCLAIMER: We are not sponsored or in any way affiliated with Nokia
Apps (from left to right)
2. Case Related Applications
(contains information on important contacts. These contacts include main characters, as well as people associated with current or past cases)
- Voice Memos
(Dialogue transcripts of interviews)
(When investigating a crime scene, clicking on important objects will automatically cause John to take out his phone and take a picture. These pictures provide the player with an illustrated close up of a scene or clue that they can further investigate through a point-and-click system. All crime scene photos are saved in John’s phone for future reference.)
(The player can navigate between locations by pulling up the phone menu system and selecting a location on the GPS map. John will then call a cab, and after a short cab ride, the player will be transported to the location he selected. If the player is working on a main case, (and thus John is with Sherlock) short interactions may take place between Sherlock and John during these cab rides.)
3. The Science of Deduction RSS feed
- (This is essentially the side quest bulletin board of the game. New Topics = New Side Cases. New Posts = New side case objectives)
4. Text Messaging
- (This is the interaction alert system of the game. Text messages will pop up on John’s phone at certain times in order to alert the player to new interactions being available with other characters. The player may choose to accept or reject any of these proposals for interaction. When John is solving a side case by himself, you can use the text message menu to ask Sherlock for a hint.)
5. The Personal Blog of Dr. John H. Watson
- (This is the save log of the game. At the end of each day, the game will automatically save and John will update his blog to write about the choices the player made for that day. You can view these daily blog posts on your phone at any time during the course of the gameplay. Once the player completes the game for the first time, you unlock the New Game+ option. This allows you to open any of your 30 blog posts and jump to that day so you can change your choices. These new choices will result in new storylines opening up.)
6. Music Application
- (Displays the current background music playing and allows the user to increase or lower the volume)
- (Standard System Options for the game. BGS Volume, SFX Volume, Auto-Dash, Instant Text, Auto-Text)
- (Text input system. Allows player to take custom notes)